Come join the team!
The Utah Jazz Player Ticket Donation program provides an assist to Jazz fans and offers nonprofit organizations, schools, community groups and charitable organizations the opportunity to enjoy a Jazz game.
- These tickets are for nonprofit organizations, schools, community groups and charitable organizations only. Individual requests will not be considered.
- Tickets are not to be used for auctions, raffles, door prizes, etc. If you're seeking an item for a fundraiser, please visit our donation page at www.nba.com/jazz/community/donation-requests.
- Submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a ticket donation.
- If your application is accepted, your organization will be contacted as tickets are available.
- Please note that each group's ticket usage will be tracked. Failure to use a majority of the tickets provided may result in denial of future requests.
- All guests ages 12 and older attending any event, including Utah Jazz games, will be required to present proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event to gain access to Vivint Arena.
- Guests under the age of 12 will be permitted to enter the arena if they wear a mask at all times while inside the venue. All other guests are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask, but it is not mandatory.
For consideration, please fill out the form below.
This program is not available at this time. Please check back in September to apply for the ticket program.