FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The Center is currently operating at full capacity
- In compliance with Philadelphia’s city-wide mask mandate, all guests and arena employees will be required to wear a mask while inside Wells Fargo Center, except while actively eating or drinking.
SEATS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE COURT:
- There are special NBA requirements for fans in seats designated as being in close proximity to the court, team benches, etc.
- All floor level and many lower bowl seats in rows AA and BB are covered by these rules.
- Click here to see if your seats are covered.
2021-22 Parking and Building Entry
The Center parking lots will no longer accept cash payments. All major credit cards, prepaid cards, and digital payments including Apple Pay and Google Pay will be accepted.
To speed entry into the parking lots, you are encouraged to pre-purchase parking for each game you attend.
The best pre-purchase rates and access to preferred lots can only be found via Ticketmaster.
Click here to view a list of 76ers home games. For each game you're attending, click "ADD ONS AVAILABLE" and choose "Parking" to pre-purchase.
Oversized bags, hard sided bags, and backpacks can be stored in lockers located on the Broad St. side of the venue
Lockers are priced based on bag size, ranging from $5-$15, payable by credit cards only.
Medical equipment bag
Hand clutch not to exceed 4.5” X 6.5 with or without handle
2021-22 Gameday Information
In compliance with Philadelphia’s city-wide mask mandate, all guests and arena employees will be required to wear a mask while inside Wells Fargo Center, except while actively eating or drinking.
If you sit within close proximity to the court, YES, the NBA currently requires you show proof of vaccine, or a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the building (click here to see locations impacted).
For general bowl seating, NO, neither the City of Philadelphia nor the NBA require proof of vaccine or negative COVID-19 test for guests.
Click here for tutorials on how to “Access”, “Transfer” and “Sell” your tickets
All transactions made at the counter will be cashless, using either credit or debit cards. For fans who bring cash to the arena, reverse ATMs will be available on-site to load cash onto a pre-paid debit card.
Wells Fargo Center also now supports mobile ordering via Tapin2. Orders can be made using the mobile ordering QR code which is accessible on seats throughout the arena and throughout the concourses.