THUNDER COMMUNITY TICKET PROGRAM
About the Thunder Community Ticket Program
On behalf of the Oklahoma City Thunder, we invite you to take part in the Community Ticket Program. Thanks to the generosity of Thunder players, we are able to offer your group an unforgettable experience to attend a Thunder home game! In addition to entry, each ticket contains a $10 food voucher. This philanthropic program makes it possible for community groups, schools and non-profit organizations to enjoy a night of Thunder Basketball.
Our goal is to provide tickets to fans who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend a Thunder game. If you are a part of a school or non-profit organization, we invite you to take part in this program by filling out a request form.
Please keep the following in mind as you fill out your application:
- Please keep in mind that tickets distributed through this program cannot be sold or exchanged for fundraising or other purposes. All attendees must be part of your school or organization.
- The tickets that are available for this program are preassigned; as such, we are unable to provide ADA seating through the Community Ticket Program. Additionally, request for seat changes cannot be accommodated.
- Please be aware that the game experience includes the presence of loud music, crowd noise and flashing or strobe lights.
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to accommodate requests for specific games.
- Please do not request more tickets than your group can effectively use.
- If we can accommodate your request, we will make every effort to notify you in advance. However, last-minute tickets may become available from time to time. Please indicate on the form if you would be able to utilize last-minute tickets.
- Ticket pickup will be arranged with the contact person. Tickets can be picked up from our business office a few days before the game or at the will call window at Paycom Center when doors open on the day of the game. Your primary contact must bring a government-issued photo or ID to pick up the tickets.
- The tickets allocated to your group are to be used SOLELY for your individuals affiliated with your organization. If you bring extra group members with you to the game, they will need to purchase tickets separately.
- All children three years of age and older are required to have a ticket. Children two and under who can share a seat with an adult do not require their own tickets. Any child requiring a separate seat must have his/her own ticket.
- Parking is not included with the Community Ticket Program. Paid parking is available in lots throughout downtown Oklahoma City. Prices vary depending on the lot location.
- If you group plans to arrive by bus, we highly encourage you to arrive as early as possible to ensure you can secure parking in one of the paid lots near the arena. Bus parking is limited.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in loss of eligibility for future Community Ticket Program opportunities for your school or organization.
For any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Rules for using food voucher:
- Food credit is built into the barcode of the ticket, which can only be used for concessions and cannot be redeemed at restaurants.
- Food credit must be used on the date indicated on the ticket.
- If you make a purchase for less than the $10 credit, you will not receive cash back, but the remaining value will stay on the ticket until the end of the third quarter when concessions close.
- Food credit is nonrefundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Food credit cannot be applied to alcohol.
HOW TO APPLY
All requests must be submitted by completing the following form: